When choosing your new Saint Martinís University network account password, please keep the following requirements in mind:
- Passwords must be at least 10 characters in length.
- Passwords must contain at least three of the following character classes:
- Lowercase English characters (Ex: a b c d)
- Uppercase English characters (Ex: A B C D)
- Numbers (Ex: 1 2 3 4)
- Special characters (Ex: ! @ # $)
- Passwords cannot be reused for a minimum of 5 password changes.
- Passwords may not contain more than two consecutive characters present in the account username or full name.
- The system remembers passwords you have already used, and will not allow passwords to be reused for a minimum of 5 password changes.
Passwords expire every 180 days (previously 150 days). Expired passwords require assistance from the ITS Help Desk to regain access.